As part of Home Partners commitment to support our residents throughout their entire program experience, here are some resources that might be helpful to you.
Right to Purchase
As a Home Partners resident, you may notify us at any time while your lease is in effect that you would like to exercise your Right to Purchase. To begin the Right to Purchase process, please contact Home Partners here and someone will be in touch with next steps.
Access the following Homeowner Resources available to our residents1:
FREE Financial Counseling
Home Partners has proudly teamed up with GreenPath Financial Wellness to bring you GreenPath, a free financial management program. Through comprehensive education and exceptional service, GreenPath has been assisting individuals for more than 50 years. As a participant of Home Partners’ Lease Purchase Program, you can call GreenPath to receive assistance with:
- • Personal and family budgeting
- • Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- • Personal money management
- • Debt repayment (fees may apply)
- • Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
GreenPath can give personalized answers to your individual needs. For issues ranging from a proactive savings plan to saving a home from foreclosure, advice is only a phone call away. GreenPath counselors are available:
- • Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (EST)
- • Friday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- • Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Also, click here to view GreenPath’s monthly newsletters for advice, tips and relevant news features. In the newsletter, you’ll read about budgeting, debt negotiation and debt management issues. You’ll also collect tips for saving money, protecting yourself from financial scams and for improving your life.
NewRez is committed to serving the needs of Home Partners’ residents. NewRez offers:
- Zero down payment options including VA and USDA
- Down payment assistance may be available
- Portfolio programs
Through NewRez, your lease security deposit with Home Partners may be used toward your down payment. NewRez is a top 20 lender offering several mortgage options with loans from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA and USDA.
To learn more call 855-388-8870 to speak with a licensed Loan Officer of NewRez about converting from a lease to a mortgage. Equal Housing Lender. Corp NMLS#3013 Learn more about NewRez
1. Home Partners is pleased to introduce residents to these lenders. However, Home Partners does not require you to obtain a loan from a particular lender. Residents are responsible for evaluating loan products offered by these lenders, and may want to consider other lenders.
2. In order to qualify for discounted lender fees financing must be initiated through this inquiry page, email, or phone call and must utilize your dedicated company benefits team for processing of the loan. Discounted lender fees will be issued as a credit at closing. Capped lender fees include Processing, Underwriting, credit report, flood certification.
Citi® offers a variety of mortgage options that can help you make your move from renter to homeowner:
- First-time home buyer programs with low down payment options
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages at competitive rates
- Financing programs for single-family homes, condos and co-ops
- Equal Housing Lender. Corp NMLS# 412915
Discover a world of benefits Citi has to offer.
To learn more, please call 877-873-9864
Exclusive mortgage benefits for Home Partners residents from Guaranteed Rate at Rate.com/HPA
- Low rates and capped lender fees2 at $600.
- Cutting-edge technology that simplifies the mortgage process.
- A dedicated Home Partners team that provides unmatched service and advice.
- Equal Housing Lender. Corp NMLS#2611.
Have questions? Need assistance? Click below to find out.
Pathlight Property Management oversees the management of all Home Partners' properties.If you need assistance with the property you can reach out to Pathlight at 800-527-5030